I turn 27 tomorrow, so I thought I would do a “27 things I have learnt about life and myself” kind of thing.
Here we go.
- It’s always better to go to a professional to get your hair cut because no matter how many times you try it, you will never successfully give yourself bangs.
- ….Don’t get bangs.
- You shouldn’t change yourself in order to fit into someone else’s life.
- ALWAYS make sure you have paid your bills before you go and blow a paycheck in Kmart.
- Love comes when you don’t look for it.
- Having a bad day isn’t the end of the world.
- Always trust your instincts….even if it make you look crazy.
- There are some people who are always going to come in and out of your life, and that’s ok.
- It’s important to ask for help if you need it.
- Needing medication isn’t a bad thing.
- Not everyone has to like you!
- Brushing your hair at least once a week makes life alot easier.
- If you don’t have time for a shower, wet wipes work just as well.
- Sometimes if you put yourself out there, great things can happen.
- You are more capable than you give yourself credit for.
- Some things just aren’t meant to be.
- Giving birth is one of the weirdest experiences ever.
- Even if you try to eat your food secretly, your kid will find you.
- It’s ok to say no.
- Don’t keep toxic people in your life.
- It’s important to at least try to leave the house.
- Gardening is the worst.
- Cleaning up after a party is always easier if you’re still drunk.
- You should always bring a pack of tissues with you when you attend music festivals.
- When you are making muffins that need to rise be sure to put them somewhere safe, otherwise your cat might sit on them.
- Make time to read.
- And finally, life is fucking weird (as is this post)! So it’s best to just roll with it.